I am THRILLED that Ladybugs & Lilypads is a sponsor in my Back to School Giveaway. This darling boutique has a wonderful selection of children’s clothing, bedding, furniture, room decor and many unique gifts! They handpick their designers to bring you only the best products.
A product I love is their Munch Box - the perfect school lunch box! One lucky Write Gal reader will win one of these – a $20.00 value. The Munch Box is available in so many cute colors! I am not sure I could choose just one. I really like the pink & brown but the black toile is pretty too! It is machine washable and made of 100% cotton with a nylon interior lining. Much better than a vinyl lining which can tear and leak over time. The Munch Box also:
• is foam-insulated.
• comes with a carrying handle.
• holds four standard size beverage cans.
In addition to school lunches, the Much Box can be used to hold CD’s, DVD’s, cosmetics, camera and accessories, or small toys and play things.
So I know you are dying to enter so here’s how:
- Visit Ladybugs & Lilypads and tell me in a comment your favorite Munch Box pattern.
- For one extra entry, tell me in a comment what lunchbox you had as a child.
- For another extra entry, leave a comment telling me what other product you like from their boutique.
The winner of this contest will be drawn on August 25th! Good Luck!